HAVE YOU LOST YOUR CONFIDENCE?
Don’t feel supported to question decisions?
Are fear, imposter syndrome or a lack of seniority stopping you from speaking up on a project when you have something to say?
IN THIS WEBINAR
I explained what causes us to feel afraid to speak up or not be heard on projects, and what each of us can do to find our voice with confidence.
During the webinar, I shared:
- Strategies that will have your stakeholders wanting to show up to project meetings and ask for your opinion
- Techniques to engage your team so they understand what you need and actively do what they can to help you succeed
- The 5 questions you should ask your leaders, your team, and your stakeholders to easily gain their accountability and support
What participants learnt
- Why Your Confidence is at the heart of finding your voice
- The Foundational Elements that powerful project teams use every day to create successful project communication
- Why knowing your values is key (and how to work out what they are)
- How to create and apply boundaries to support your values and your confidence
MISSED THE EVENT?
This event has finished and the offer to receive a FREE recording of the webinar is now only available to members.